Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Drugs in School

The High school I went to, I could have asked a number of people where to get illegal drugs at. And all of them would have told me two or three places to go. That is pretty sad to hear. I never dealt in drugs and nor should anybody. Data shows that high school drug use is increasing at an alarming rate. In Michigan 2006, 84.9% of high school seniors reported that it was fairly easy to get marijuana. According to KRS 158.150 Part B, says what the school must do if a student is caught with alcohol or drugs on school property. Every school must follow these rules that are in Kentucky. A lot of government officials are against drugs in school, and I know the government has done alot to try to help with this growing problem in schools, but I feel like they could do so much more. For more information check out this website http://www.infoplease.com/spot/schooldrugs1.html

No comments: