Sunday, March 23, 2008

Social Security(People Need Money to Survive)!

Everyone needs money to survive. I really don't like the idea we have to have money to live, but the way that the world is today, well the United States, we have to have these green bills to support us, our children, and our grandchildren. The president is supposed to be making plans for social security to make it better and more efficient. Some statistics show that later on in the future that those benefits that people have worked hard for will be cut heavily and drastically. I know President Bush said he would not change the benefits for people born before 1950 but what about my father and mother who were born in the 60's, what about me and my boyfriend we were born in 1988, what are we going to have to deal with? I mean really he said he's going to help well how is cutting our benefits and making taxes higher going to help us any?

No comments: